What is the job about?
Visitor Analytics is on a hockey-stick growth trajectory. We're looking for ambitious individuals who are ready to expand their career in Marketing (and Sales) and learn a ton about (social media) marketing in the process. You are willing to contribute your knowledge to the company and to combine the synergy of new and well-tried marketing methods in the best possible way.
One of your goals will be the search and acquisition of suitable multipliers in order to get the most out of their influence.
You are responsible for introducing and selling Visitor Analytics to Website builder platforms and resellers (agencies and any other form of businesses that would be interested in selling the service of Visitor Analytics to its clients) in all Western European countries with focus on German speaking countries.
You are supposed to build a marketing and a sales infrastructure for the German speaking countries (DACH region = Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and – at a later point in time – other major economies in the rest of the EU (France, Spain, Italy, etc.). At the beginning you will be working on your own. If success is given, you will receive the possibility of building your own team in order to increase marketing and sales efforts.
- Professional market research abilities and come up with a segmented targeting strategy (online + offline).
- Communicate, build and maintain relationships with the future clients and multipliers
- Customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Gather feedback from (potential) clients and structure it for the management
- Content creation (or proposals) for the FAQs and in-app texts for the said platform customers and app
- Working experience of at least 5 years
- Speaking German and English (both fluently and ideally French on top on a conversational level)
- Excellent communicator, collaborator and a “peoples person”
- A technical foundation and/or development workflows knowledge
- Strong and solid experience with online advertisement (Google Ads, Facebook Ads etc)
- (Strong or at least good) Business knowledge/sense
When should we hire this person?
Office in Munich
Contact person: Mr. Tim Hammermann