Only for native English speakers
Are you interested in the start-up scene and want to contribute to the release of new products?
Do you want to work independently and make your own ideas come true? Do you have first-hand professional experience? Apply now!
Landpack is a young, fast growing company, which develops and constructs innovative systems technology to produce insulated packaging based on natural fibers. Landpack is one of the most innovative German Start-ups and won several awards, amongst others the Neumacher Founding Award by WirtschaftsWoche.
We are looking for active support for our internationalization and the development of foreign markets, especially in the field of marketing and sales.
What we offer:
- Challenging, independent tasks with large creative leeway
- Effective implementation and application of your concepts / ideas
- Young, motivated, international team
- Fun & uncomplicated, unbureaucratic processes and hierarchies
- Deep insights into the start-up world and the structure of a production company
- Insights into adjacent divisions (sales, production, QM, IP, Accounting and finance, R&D); widening your horizon
- Competitive salary
- Development of a complete market entry strategy for UK
- Market studies, research for potential partner companies and customers
- Creation of marketing materials, product data sheets, PowerPoint presentations, press releases and editorial texts
- PR, SEO, newsletter marketing, content marketing
- Support of sales, creation of sales materials, working with the ERP system
- Proactive cooperation with internal interfaces and close cooperation with external partners
- Support of the development of new products, applications, and business fields
Who we are looking for:
- Students (m/f) with academic business background
- Minimum one previous internship or similar experience
- Motivated go-getters, ambition, initiative
- Entrepreneurial attitude and result-oriented work attitude
- Interested in entrepreneurship and start-ups
- Independent, reliable and very diligent work attitude
- High attention to quality
- English native speaker and good German proficiency
If you want to become part of a great idea, take responsibility and contribute, apply now!
Ansprechpartner: Frau Patricia Eschenlohr