Actyx is looking to hire a high-energy, execution-oriented Business Development Intern.
You will report to the VP Sales and directly support our founding and management team throughout the design and execution of sales and marketing initiatives. You will identify channel opportunities, develop targeted online/offline marketing campaigns and drive continuous learning through testing and evaluation.
This is an ideal opportunity for experiencing and shaping the high-growth phase of a technology startup. If you’re ready to become an integral part of the unequivocal change agent in factory IT, we want to talk to you!
- Convert market analysis into insights for further developing our customer base and business model
- Develop and autonomously execute sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Implement developed campaigns/initiatives with lots of drive, autonomy and firm ownership
- Participate in planning, coordination and evaluation of new processes and structures
- Learn about daily tasks and routines of a start-up and collaborate closely with each department
- Take responsibility in the sales and marketing team from day one – a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- Experience the challenge and velocity of a rapidly growing high-tech startup
- Work hand-in-hand with a driven, talented, experienced and diverse team
- Have a direct and measurable impact on specific projects and the whole company
- Gain deep insights into Industry 4.0 beyond the shiny corporate marketing brochures
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for a permanent job when you finish
Skills and experience:
- Enrolled in a Bachelor/Master in business or economics at a top-tier university with outstanding results
- Experience in managing multiple concurrent tasks in high-velocity environments
- Entrepreneurial spirit, willing go the extra mile and seeking to jump into the startup world
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in German and English
- Preferably previous experience gained in a start-up, an incubator and/or consultancy
Ansprechpartner: Frau Angelika Dindorfer