One day you wear a suit and convince high-level executive, the next day you get your hands dirty and help the engineers.
Being part of our business development department is about researching current and future needs of customers and adjusting them with our engineers. You will have to think many steps ahead to spot industry trends and those that not even industry experts have realized. Working in BD will ultimately give you the broadest perspective of what is happening at KONUX. Therefore, it is essential that you combine an interest in hardware and software engineering with your ability to research and implement scalable solutions. You learn and adapt quickly and will be able to use every tool at their disposal – market reports, industry fairs, and customer contact, in order to understand and effectively tackle hard problems.
Enabling a Data-Driven World
At KONUX, we are builders, problem solvers and team players. We combine German engineering with Silicon Valley speed and innovation to create the best possible predictive analytics solutions for our customers. Our mission is to help industrial companies improve their decisions on maintenance and performance in a data-driven world. Working with us means opening up new paths with both tech-savvy engineers and creative business pros, and being part of a fast-paced, high-performance environment. At KONUX, stories and experiences are shared, real problems are solved and real products are built.
- Plan and conduct interviews with tech- and business contacts to grow application and market knowledge
- Support the BD team with research on market insights regarding competitors and market trends
- Educate the marketing and sales team with new insights from your market research
- Analyse IIOT / Industry 4.0 trends, identify experts, schedule meetings and organize workshops
- Prepare data and market insights for CEO and management decision-making
- Actively use and improve software tools to identify prospects and partners
- Support the business team in e-mail campaigns to find new customers and convince industry leaders of our technology
- Work experience as intern or working student preferably with relation to digital technologies
- You desire to work in an environment of growth
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to scan, understand and structure large amounts of data
- You feel comfortable working at the interface of technology and business
- An entrepreneurial spirit and independent and reliable work ethics
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, natural sciences or business with a technical background
Ansprechpartner: Frau Müge Arslantürk