Our offer is to highly talented and inspired visionaries in the field of industrial design. Together we’re aiming for creative and innovative seating solutions to revolutionize future passenger transportation. Working hours and duration are highly flexible.
SHAPING YOUR VISION OF FUTUREMOBILITY
As part of your internship you’ll be in charge of the industrial design processes of our first product generation.
Your tasks include creating functional designs and elaborating seating concepts in close cooperation with our engineers. Contribute with your own seating ideas for tomorrow's passenger transportation from scratch and pursue them by generating decent renderings, building hands-on prototypes and accelerate our go-to-market strategy.
- Creative, independent and method-driven working habits
- Entrepreneurial mind set and keen to work in a highly dynamic environment
- Proactive and hands-on working abilities
- Advanced CAD skills are an advantage (e.g. CATIA)
- Basic Knowledge in mechanical engineering and/or manufacturing is a plus
Isarsitze is a funded and price winning TUM spin off with a dedicated, interdisciplinary team and access to cutting edge research results. Our first product generation is an innovative, ergonomic and space saving seating system for public busses and trains with an all-new seating position developed at the TUM Ergonomics Institute.
Ansprechpartner: Herr Alexander Riess