Thera Bytes is a Munich based start-up and our vision is turning play into health.
Our team of senior industry experts uses their “gamers by heart” attitude transforming the power of games into meaningful applications and games in the healthcare sector.
We currently work on a project in the field of dementia prevention (powered by science & games). Further we develop our own RPG for mobile and wearable devices which intends to boost the player’s daily real-word activities.
Become a part of our family team and join us as soon as possible as a
Backend Developer (f/m)
- Be the champion in your area of excellence, inspire the whole team with your technical creativity – think outside the box and contribute building the big picture of the company
- Design and implement backend architectures with appropriate, scalable and latest technological tools
- Write clean and secure object oriented code
- Adapt and use new technologies
- Typical Challenges you will meet
- Prove your “hands-on” mentality every day in a dynamic work environment with flat hierarchies
- Closely collaborate with our frontend team
- Maintain and extend already existing backend solutions
- Provide support in the project/ milestone planning process
- Setup testing environments and test the code
- 5+ years of relevant working experience within the field of backend development (e.g. .NET, mySQL)
- Very good knowledge of a backend programming language
- Ability to design and implement the whole backend for a new project from scratch
- Safe handling of databases
- Profound knowledge about web security
- Good command of the English language
- Profound knowledge of the programming language C#
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience with (Micro-) Services
- Strong interest in game development
Why Thera Bytes?
Working in a start-up is not for everyone. Our funding relates to currently ongoing projects while the companies base is being strengthened by the team’s excellence and creativity.
As a full team member, you will be encouraged to explore new ways of problem-solving every day with freedom to act and a strong degree of independence.
Bringing ideas to the table and having a voice that is being heard – honesty, transparency and respectful interaction with each other are core values we pursue.
Take your chance of contributing to the success of Thera Bytes and grow with us!
If we see a good fit in technical and management skills a development towards becoming CTO or head of studio can be discussed (equity possible).
Thera Bytes UG
Ansprechpartner: Herr Feldmann