We believe the future of travel is not search & compare but a delightful conversation to deliver trips that match your unique style & intents.
That’s why we’re building an Artificial Intelligence powered by advanced statistics & deep learning methods to decode your travel DNA better than anyone else. The purpose? To magically deliver perfectly tailored travel experiences.
As Assistant to the Management Board at FINEWAY you’ll be responsible for supporting our Managing Directors & our Advisory Board in strategic & operational matters. This includes:
- Overseeing of & contributing to mission critical projects.
- Implementing strategic iniatives & leading task force assignments.
- Coordinating the communication flow between management, advisory board & shareholders.
- Preparing decision memos, presentations & reports.
- Performing ad hoc & benchmark analyses.
- Conducting market & competitor intelligence studies.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in either a fast-growing technology company or consulting & investment banking firms.
- You make decisions based on data not gut feeling.
- A quick mind, structured & pragmatic, with a bias for action.
- Goal-oriented with distinct analytical skills & a can-do-attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, proficiency in German & English are fundamental to this role.
What to expect
- An exceptionally talented team, led by hard-boiled serial entrepreneurs & investors with decade long track records.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment.
- A huge opportunity ahead with a big, common goal in mind.
- Open doors, flat hierarchies, flexibility & full transparency.
- 100% responsibility for what you do & lot of room to grow.
Ansprechpartner: Frau Anke Döring