Our app store is the new sexy, sassy and classy alternative to Google Play Store. As such we list and offer Android apps from the niche of high-class and positive adult entertainment.
However, we are more than that: our vision is to build and grow a sexy lifestyle-brand for progressive adults from all around the world.
Finally after 2 years of planning and developing we are close to our market-launch and are thus building our business team in Munich, Germany!
That’s why we need you – to manage and grow our portfolio of mobile apps and ensure a great customer experience for our users.
As App Store Product Manager you will use your strong business development skills and intuition to optimize our current store-portfolio and build a pipeline of amazing and high-quality Android apps for a sophisticated adult audience.
You will also manage the in-store experience and identify new business opportunities with our partners in order to deliver best value for our users.
This is your opportunity to become a valuable and long-term team-member of a Day-1 Startup with immense growth potential. Our office is located in a Munich-based startup- and company community with all amenities that you would expect from a dynamic and creative work-environment.
• Work closely with a motivated multifunctional start-up team to grow not only the app store ecosystem but also the store’s long-term vision.
• Track and understand key app store metrics and optimize the total portfolio performance
• Analyze and understand user behavior, preferences and needs for ongoing innovation and improvement of the user experience
• Become the primary point of contact for key-publishers (developers, content producers and brands) to identify new app-portfolio opportunities.
• Identify and execute 3rd party partnerships for new business opportunities
• Proactively identifying and resolving strategic and operational issues
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
• 2+ years of experience in either mobile industry (e.g. native apps, gaming, advertising, etc.) and/or digital adult industry (e.g. content, e-commerce, traffic, etc.)
• Some experience in e-commerce and/or B2C product management
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven problem solving abilities
• Just being a fun and pleasant person to hang-out with
• Master or MBA degree
• Experience in working with rapidly growing tech start-u
Nu Emotions GmbH
Ansprechpartner: Herr Nico Hribernik
Grafinger Strasse 6