What you will do
- On the mobile side, there is plenty of room to revolutionize the search for vacation rentals on smart phones. Your tasks will include:
- Develop worldclass native Android applications for smart-phone and tablet
- Contribute your creativity to find pragmatic and technologically strong solutions
- Take over responsibility to deliver high quality work
- Work with the designers to implement an intuitive and smart UI
- Keep improving our young app (published in July 2016) targeting an ever increasing number of countries and languages
What we are looking for
- At least 2 years of experience in native Android development during or after your studies
- Passion for developing consumer facing applications
- Ability to incorporate your ideas and experience into our vacation rental product
- Strong motivation to constantly learn and apply new technologies
- You worked independently on private or university projects
What Tech Stack do we use
Whatever performs best in terms of development time and app quality – this is a list of stuff we use now to give you a rough idea:
Android SDK, Android Studio, gradle, gson, Volley, Databindings, retrolambda, Google Analytics, support library, git, Continuous Integration with Jenkins, Crashlitics, etc.
What you can expect from us
- A flexible agile environment where focus is more on achieving our goals than following a rigid methodology
- In-house developed designs for the app, the process of shaping a new feature into reality being to some extent democratic inside the team
- An international team of technology enthusiasts where you can take over responsibility from the first day
- Number driven evaluation of the impact of every feature
- Access to experienced mentors who are CTOs and heads of leading technology companies such as Spotify, Zalando, GetPrice, SK Gaming etc.
- Your ideas and technologies will have a high impact on Holidu
- Possibilities to attend meetups and conferences
- Internal Hackathons and Innovation-Days to work on and present innovative ideas and technologies
- Fun team activities like BBQs, soccer, parties, ski-trips, etc.
- Best coffee in town and a relaxed startup atmosphere in the heart of Munich (If you don’t believe us, swing by and have a coffee chat with us)
Want to join us? Then go ahead and apply via email@example.com with your CV. Please indicate where you found our job ad.
Ansprechpartner: Herr Niels Constanda